Data Controller and Owner
LONGO TRASPORTI SRL
Via S. Giuliano 14 – 30173 – Mestre (Ve)
Email address of Data Controller:firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR), the Data Controller informs you that your personal data will be processed in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, and transparency for the information and precontractual purposes requested by you (e.g. to request information, to obtain offers and quotes, to receive advantages and offers).
The data you provide may be processed only with your explicit consent to send you commercial/promotional messages and communications.
The Personal Data you provide may be processed only with your explicit consent for the purposes of sending you commercial messages and communications.
The Personal Data will be processed for statistical and direct marketing purposes, anonymously, as better specified by the cookies policy. Therefore, it involves lawful processing that is necessary to ensure a service that meets your expectations. Personal Data will be stored for the duration of the services you request or for longer periods only if required by law. You may exercise your rights under articles 15-22 of the GDPR at any time by using the Data Controller’s contact details indicated in this document.
Rights of the Data Subject
Users are entitled to the rights referred to in articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 and in particular to ask the Data Controller to:
- withdraw the consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw a consent given previously for the processing of their Personal Data.
- object to the processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Personal Data when it is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- access their data. Users have the right to obtain information on how their Personal Data is being processed and to receive a copy of said Data.
- verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Personal Data and to ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- restrict the processing of their data. Under certain circumstances, Users have the right to request the restriction of the processing of their Personal Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose, except to store it.
- have their Personal Data deleted or removed. Under certain circumstances, Users have the right to request the Data Controller to delete the processing of their Personal Data.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another data controller. Users have the right to receive their Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have them transferred to another data controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable when the Personal Data are processed by automated means and their processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract signed by the user or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before the competent Data Protection Authority if they believe their rights have been violated.
The above requests must be sent by email to the Data Controller’s contact address indicated in this document.
The Data Controller will process and store your Personal Data for as long as required for the purposes for which it was collected and no later than 10 years from the date of termination of the relationship, in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an Authority.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text tiles that are automatically placed on the user’s device by the websites they visit. They contain basic information about the navigation and are recognised by the browser each time the user visits the site.
Below is all the information about cookies installed by this website and instructions on how to manage your preferences.
Cookies used by this website
1 – Technical cookies
The technical cookies described below do not require consent, so they are installed automatically after logging onto the site.
- Necessary and functional cookies: they allow the website to function correctly and also ensure that the User has the best browsing experience. For example, they keep the user logged in during the navigation, preventing the site from requiring the user to log in multiple times in order to access subsequent pages.
- Cookies for saving preferences: they allow the website to remember the choices and preferences made by the user during navigation, for example, the language chosen.
- Statistical and Audience Measurement Cookies: through the anonymous and aggregate collection of data, these cookies help to understand how users interact with the website by providing information on the sections visited, the time spent on the website and any malfunctions.
2 – Third-party cookies
Third-party cookies are also installed through this site.
If you would like information about these third-party cookies and how to manage your consent, please access the links in the tables below. Furthermore, by accessing the page http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte you can find out about behavioural advertising, and how to disable or enable the cookies of the listed companies that work with website operators to collect and use information for advertising purposes.
2.1 – Third-party statistical and audience measurement cookies
These cookies provide anonymous/aggregated information on the way visitors browse the site. Below are links to the respective cookie policies for managing your consent.
- Google Analytics: statistical system
- Analytical cookies
2.2 – Social media sharing cookies
These third-parties cookies – if links are present on the website – are used to supplement certain popular social media features and provide them within the website. In particular, they allow registration and authentication on the site through Facebook and Google connect, sharing and commenting on pages of the social media site, enabling the features of “like” on Facebook and “+1” on Google Plus. Below are links to the respective cookie policies for managing your consent.
- social media
- social media
- social media
- social media
- social media
- social media
2.3 – Remarketing cookies
3 – Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences also through your browser
If you use Internet Explorer
In Internet Explorer, select the “Tools” button, and then select “Internet Options.” Select the Privacy tab, move the slider to the top to block all cookies and to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then select OK.
If you use the Firefox browser
Select the “Tools” menu of the browser and select the “Options” menu. Select “Privacy.” Select the desired level in the “Storage Rules” drop-down list. Check the “Accept Cookies” box to enable cookies or uncheck it to disable them. Choose for how long the cookies can be stored.
If you use the Safari browser
Click the Safari menu, select the “Change” menu and select “Preferences.” Click on “Privacy.” Position the setting on “Block cookies” and select OK.
If you use the Google Chrome browser
Open Chrome from the tool bar of the browser. Select “Settings.” Click “Show advanced settings.” In the “Privacy” section, select “Content Settings.” Under “Cookies”, select “Prevent all sites from saving data” and then click OK.
If you use another browser or do not know the type and version of the browser you are using, click “Help” at the top of the browser window. From here you can access all the necessary information.